SADS is proud to be working with the Gold Challenge
The Gold Challenge is organized in partnership with the British Olympic Association, Paralympics GB and Sport England. SADS UK have become a charity partner to this Olympic experience.
Take part in the The Gold Charity Challenge, it's a simple way to support SADS UK and have your own Olympics too!
Individuals, families, schools and youth organizations can all take part, there's something to suit children and adults.
If you'd like to benefit from any of the following, drop us an email or give us a ring.
- Having fun
- Getting fitter
- Taking part as an individual in a sport
- Being Captain of a team
- Bringing the family together to learn a new sport
- Enabling pupils to take part through their sports activity
- Testing yourself with a tough challenge like the Ultimate Gold Challenge!
- Tying in with the 2012 Olympic Games by completing 2012 km of any Olympic sport
Getting involved is easy see www.goldchallenge.org
Sarah French, our Fundraising Manager will help you every step of the way, just drop her an email or give her a call. [email protected] Tel: 01277 811215